Delivery conditions Île-de-France and other other Regions
Terms of sale & delivery rates
All the wines are stored in an air-conditioned warehouse at 15° C with controlled humidity (Winesitting in Wissous).
No long storage, always stock available immediately. Free delivery for each oenological lesson.
No minimum in bottle to order, possibility of mixing all areas.
Minimum purchase per 6 bottles for wines under €12
Minimum purchase per 3 bottles for wines over €12
Single purchase possible for wines over €25
Possibility to pick up orders at the Wine Cellar.
Possibility of making free home deliveries throughout the year for an order of 18 bottles minimum or 250 € HT within a radius of 20 km around Antony (92 160.)
VIA MY MERCHANT SITE
1. Free contactless home delivery with barrier measures:
Customers with orders in progress, please send me a confirmation email with your address and telephone number.
No worries for new orders, there is no minimum required.
Orders can be made 48 hours in advance.
You will find below the program of tours by city:
orders must be sent the day before before 12:00 p.m.
(ideally 48 hours in advance)
- Wednesday afternoon: Villennes sur Seine - Triel sur Seine - Orgeval - Poissy - Verneuil & surroundings
- Thursday afternoon: Toussus le Noble - Saint Aubin - Buc - Jouy en Josas - Guyancourt & surroundings
- Friday afternoon: Vélizy - Versailles - Viroflay - Noisy le Roi - Paris & surroundings
- Every day, afternoon: Antony - Bourg la Reine - Sceaux - Massy - Verrières le Buisson & surroundings
Delivery will be in the afternoon by appointment at your home on the doorstep
Application of the barriers gestures requested by the government 😷
No contact, deposit of boxes on the doorstep, order to be made by email, appointment by telephone to make the delivery, sending of the invoice by email before delivery, payment by transfer if possible or check
2. Province all year round / Home delivery by Chronopost in vitibox box with special pricing:
Possibility of sending you the bottles with the Viti-Chronopost service, delivery on D+1 throughout France
You can also take the opportunity to send a gift to your friends, loved ones to then share tastings by videoconference! new concept to develop...
You choose the wines through the price possible to make a selection of 6 different qualities for a Vitibox Chronopost box of 6 bottles
No preparation and delivery costs for wines at home, no costs for a selection by the bottle, no obligation to have 6/12/18/24 similar bottles
Payment by bank transfer when ordering
- Shipping costs for 1x6 bottles: €12.00 including tax for 6 bottles instead of €23 including tax (this includes the Vitibox box and shipping, delivery by appointment by Chronopost)
- Shipping costs for 2X6 bottles: €19.90 including tax for 12 bottles instead of €46 including tax (this includes the Vitibox box and shipping, delivery by appointment by Chronopost)
- Shipping costs for 3X6 bottles: €29 including tax for 18 bottles instead of €69 including tax (this includes the Vitibox box and shipping, delivery by appointment by Chronopost)
- Shipping costs for 4X6 bottles: €38 including tax for 24 bottles instead of €92 including tax (this includes the Vitibox box and shipping, delivery by appointment by Chronopost)
3. Picking up your Drive order at the store:
20 Avenue de la Division Leclerc in Antony
You place the order by email, preparation of the order within 48 hours, I prepare the order with all the necessary sanitary measures.
To pick up a wine order with the address of the wine and advice shop: at 20 Avenue de la Division Leclerc, 92160 Antony
You pick up the order in my commercial vehicle, payment by check or bank transfer.